We guarantee the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, in the RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and other applicable regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided on www.maiwa.es will be processed by it in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data and the RD 1720/2007 of December 21 and will be incorporated into the file USERS OF THE WEB PAGE, created and maintained under the responsibility of the owner of this website, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The data is collected for the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries and (ii) sending advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds. If you authorize the processing of your personal data for the latter purpose, please check the following box ( ).
- In the collection and processing of personal data, appropriate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/ 2007, December 21.
- We are committed to protecting the confidential information to which you have access.
- The personal data that you make available to you will not be used in any case to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document or, where appropriate, to achieve its own utility.
- The User certifies that he is over 14 years of age and therefore has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data and all of this, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy of Privacy.
- The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, by sending an email to info@maiwa. is where the contact information is clearly stated, which must be accompanied by a copy of your DNI/NIF or document that proves your identity.
- The User authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided in the indicated terms. To do this, press the "SEND" button found after the data collection form.